The new play list is a tribute to our rock band love. We really enjoy playing with everyone. Or just playing just as a family. Brooke and Katie can sing most of the songs and David is now teaching Katie to pay the "Buitar".
Hello!! Found your link on Josh and Cara's page. Just thought I'd say Hi! Yours girls are darling - I bet Bridget would have a great time with them. It's been too long. We are at blog.ernstrom.net. Give us a jingle if you ever make it up this way.
So the kids have been begging to come back! We'll have to get together and let the girls play again!
ReplyDeleteHello!! Found your link on Josh and Cara's page. Just thought I'd say Hi! Yours girls are darling - I bet Bridget would have a great time with them. It's been too long.
ReplyDeleteWe are at blog.ernstrom.net. Give us a jingle if you ever make it up this way.