This is for all of the Edward Cullin fans! I saw this van in the church parking lot on Sunday and laughed out loud. I hope all you fans enjoy it as much as I did.
I did see this van at church and thought of all you twilight fans. I will have to pass this picture along, some of my friends will love it. I have still not started this twilight craziness:)
You asked about my background...I actually made it with photoshop-Landon got it for me for Christmas. I am still learning, but it has been so fun!
Love your family picture. You are so on top of it getting one with Rhett already. Glad you are a bloggie now. I will have to check back soon!
HAHA! I love it! I'm so glad you went back and got a picture! I'm also glad you love the books. I hope you got your Primary stuff done so you could start #4! Love you!
This is so frekin hillarious!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI did see this van at church and thought of all you twilight fans. I will have to pass this picture along, some of my friends will love it. I have still not started this twilight craziness:)
ReplyDeleteYou asked about my background...I actually made it with photoshop-Landon got it for me for Christmas. I am still learning, but it has been so fun!
Love your family picture. You are so on top of it getting one with Rhett already. Glad you are a bloggie now. I will have to check back soon!
HAHA! I love it! I'm so glad you went back and got a picture! I'm also glad you love the books. I hope you got your Primary stuff done so you could start #4! Love you!
ReplyDeleteJenny told me about this post so I had to come take a peek! So freakin' funny! I love it!
ReplyDelete